Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ripples of Snow

I will admit, the photo did not turn out like I wanted.  The sun was setting this evening with awesome colors reflecting in the snow.  I hee-hawed around for a while,since I was pressed with time trying to get my homework done before we leave for Easter, and quickly realized I was running out of time.  I ran out, setup the tripod, snapped a few shots, and hoped for the best.  I'm a little disappointed in the results, but again, learned a great lesson about waiting and rushing....



Date: 04/20/2011
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: EF50mm f/1.4 USM
Exposure: Program
ISO: 100
Shutter: 1/320 sec
Aperture: F/4.0
Focal Length: 50mm

Photoshop involved a crop.... that was it so at least I got the color balance right in my rush....

No comments:

Post a Comment