Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Grass in the Sun

Up to this point, the photo of the day, was always posted the day I took it.  I'm taking an exception to this photo and posting!  I entered the Ice Age Trail Alliance photo contest back in February.  The end of March I found out two of my photos made it to the final round of voting that happened on 4/9.  On 4/12, I got an email stating my "Grass in the Sun" photo won in the Flora and Fauna Category !!! (http://www.iceagetrail.org/photo-contest)



Photo of day for: 04/12/2011
Taken: 10/31/2010
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: EF-S 18-200mm f/2.5-5.6 IS
Exposure: Landscape Mode
ISO: 100
Shutter: 1/400 sec
Aperture: F/11
Focal Length: 18mm

The photo was taken in JPEG.  I remember I did some tweaking in Photoshop, but not a ton - mainly cropping and some lightening of the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment