Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pouty-Faced Baby

It has been almost a week since I broke the camera out, but I managed to take a bunch of photos this long weekend.  I first started with Mason, my nephew.  I positioned him in the light and got a bunch of pictures of him smiling and giggling... but then he got upset that he was laying down.  He got this big pouty-face on him, and I just love how his lips bunched all up in the photo. 


Date: 05/28/2011
Camera: Canon EOS 40D
Lens: EF-S 18-200mm f/2.5-5.6 IS
Exposure: Manual
ISO: 400
Shutter: 1/50 sec
Aperture: F/9
Focal Length: 200mm
 
I played around in Photoshop a little bit for this picture.  I took the "shadow" slider made it brighter so the shadows that were across the bottom right of the picture and his face lightened up a bit to make it look better.  Other than that, maybe some minor tweaking of white balance, but nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment